JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only visit site every few days, but everytime I login, it shows my last login as early that morning around 5-5:30 am. Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks, Travis

·
Administrator
731 Posts
I only visit site every few days, but everytime I login, it shows my last login as early that morning around 5-5:30 am. Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks, Travis
Hey there,

Are you noticing any action taken from your account around that time?
Are you by chance logged on the site on a mobile device?

Richard.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Vladimir Putin has hacked your account. Every intel agency in the US agrees.:grin2:
This sub-section was created so that Admin may try to help members that are having troubles with site related issues. I believe that even despite the fact that this site [like every other site out there] does have varying types and degrees of issues, that Admin has been pretty good about checking in here and attempting to alleviate members issues. JKO is not perfect and I realize that throughout the years, there have been growing pains, changes, glitches, bugs, and subsequent complaints... some justified/ some not so much... but to come into this particular section and post up massive memes, jabs at admin, off-topic humor, etc... is just plain unnecessary and inappropriate. Love 'em or hate 'em.. They are here trying to help. And sure... if you feel that you need to exercise your "right" to post whatever you want/ wherever you want, then no one's actively forbidding you. I simply wish that you'd give these people a break and not berate or belittle them every time that they make an appearance. Admin hasn't even jumped on members for this kind of thing... They've been really very cool about not demanding to keep these threads clean and on-topic... So you can look at me as the bad guy. I don't mind. Most other sites that I've seen or been a part of, would have censored things like this and handed out infractions without hesitation. These guys have been pretty damned nice to all of us... despite whatever actual or perceived issues exist here.

"Geeze.. Lighten up"... Yes I get that, but my point still stands. Anyway... Love ya, man and no disrespect intended. Take care.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Yeah,, I hear you Stube. They have done a good job. Almost didn't hit the submit button, but couldn't help myself. No worries, I'll consider myself bitch slapped. Love ya too. no homeaux. >:)

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I changed my password yesterday, and when I logged in this morning, last login was still yesterday. Maybe that solved the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that didn't fix my problem. Just logged on for the first time since the 15th. And it shows that I logged in this morning at 7:02am.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My work computer and my phone are the only devices I use to login. I'm going to log out on my phone, and test it that way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts