JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, Just signed up today!! and am glad to see all you JK owners out there. I pruchased my 07 4dr Rubicon (Rubi) in Nov. 06. Just put 12000 mi on her and a couple of mods like intake and exhaust. Winch, bumper, lift and more to come ...and I am really looking forward to response and advice on where to go and what mods in the future. I really appreciate all you experinced guys helping out. I also own an 05 Renegade Unlimited (daughter drives at the moment).:)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys

looking forward to many years on the sight as I will be keeping my ride for a long time. I tell ya...fixin a rig up is very expensive...it's also my daily driver. I soon want to put on a bumper a winch then lift an tires, can any of you help choose the right winch. I was looking at a WARN 8000 (of course) but with the bumper as well it will cost around 1400 bucks! Does any on know if I can use the stock bumper? I'm not very happy with JEEP putting such a crappy bumper on a Rubicon. Anyway there are some really nice rigs out there. You guys need to check out the one on quadratec' web in readers rigs, this dude dropped a HEMI in his w/ 600hp WOW!!!! it's a real head turner.

thanx and c ya,

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome

Welcome

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Thanks Toad! I was beginning to think no one else remembered the SNL skit either that or I am too old. :laughing:

·
14ers
479 Posts
Well... I don't buy into the "too old" thing, but apparently we are "older" than some others ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UR NEVER TOO OLD

it's funny because I got that nickname about 17 yrs ago by a guy who didn;t even realize the coincidence...:shaking:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Welcome Landshark,..great site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts