JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This happened this past Saturday night because of this it adds about an hour a day without me taking kids to school with taking them it adds about an hour and forty minutes with gas prices where they are at I have decided to stay at work and they were nice enough to put me up at one of the hotels that I work at. With how big this slide was it looks like it could be awhile before things get back to normal. The link is. www.jhunderground.com for the full story there are some crazy things happening because of the amount of snow we and other have received this year what ever happened to global warming.

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea it does suck I don't mind sleeping in a hotel but I do miss my better half heading home friday to hopefully install my RK xfactor mid arm lift this weekend. My wife said our town looks like a ghost town since the canyon has been closed. I really feel for the rafting contractors cause if they don't get that big ass mound of dirt moved the white water rafting guys are going to go under. The slide is 45' deep and 2000' wide they are just saying a "LONG TIME" the last time this happened it took two months to clean up and they are saying that tis one is twice as big we will see. I am thinking of renting an apartment for a couple months in Jackson hole.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Wow, that's a lot of earth!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Sure would suck driving along and having that massive wall of earth encapsulate your ass; pretty certain the odds of it making out alive aren’t so great… Perhaps you might just take an unwanted swim in the river!:laughing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts