JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
El Cerro Restaurant Mooresville, NC. Corner of Brawley and Williamson Roads.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

7pm Eastern time until ???

All are welcome.

Let me know if you have any questions.

chrisahughesatgmaildotcom

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey did I saw a group of JK's at Uwharrie at the outpost and spoke with them. They were from the Lake Normal Crawler club. One guys was name Brian, and I remember seeing black jeep with chrome rims with what looked to be rigid light bar on top.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Can we do this again soon? I dont have my jeep with me at State but I will have another car in about a month and really wanna meet my fellow NC jeepers

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Hey did I saw a group of JK's at Uwharrie at the outpost and spoke with them. They were from the Lake Normal Crawler club. One guys was name Brian, and I remember seeing black jeep with chrome rims with what looked to be rigid light bar on top.
Yeap that would be some of our group. We have our own section on nc4x4.com

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I sqaw you parked out by the road. Black JKU with chrome wheels is Justin. I have a black JKU with argent AEVs. Brian didn't have his rig out there, but he has a nice CJ/TJ on 60s with a small block, Atlas, 40" tires, etc. He was riding with Jeff who has a silver JK.

We were out there most of the day Saturday.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can we do this again soon? I dont have my jeep with me at State but I will have another car in about a month and really wanna meet my fellow NC jeepers
Which "this" are you referring to? If you're at NCSU, then Lake Norman is a few hours from you. IF "this" is a trip to URE, there are groups going out there every weekend. Check www.nc4x4.com for more info.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I meant Lake Norman, Ill make the drive if its planned right:beer:
We get together every other Tuesday night. We are meeting tonight. And we ride a couple of times a month. We have a forum on nc4x4.com if you'd like to see what's going on.

Meet tonight is at 7. You should have plenty of time to get here. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.