JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, Billy Goat and us are going to run Dishpan Springs and White Mt. and/or anything else that anyone wants to do tomorrow LABORDAY. We'll meet at about 9:30ish at the Nature Center in Big Bear. I know it's late notice, but we had something else to do all weekend and we missed the Hundy "sponsored" Dishpan Springs run yesterday.....so we need to have a rerun......... :grinpimp:

Sooooo if anyone wants to come...show up or call Richard
(951) 282-5661 :beer::bounce::beer::bounce::beer::bounce:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea where the nature center is
The Nature Center is on the road that Gold Mt. Trail is on and it's just past Holcome Valley Trail. But we can meet somewhere is if you want. Just not sure where a good meeting place is. We'll be on Channle 11.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
If you want to dishpan first we should meet at the corner of Green valley lake rd and 3n16. It's way closer if yer coming up 330

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want to dishpan first we should meet at the corner of Green valley lake rd and 3n16. It's way closer if yer coming up 330
Ok thats cool,ill call you in the morn.anyone else want to meet there just show up round 9:30 or so.we'll be there:bounce::beer:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Okay, Billy Goat and us are going to run Dishpan Springs and White Mt. and/or anything else that anyone wants to do tomorrow LABORDAY. We'll meet at about 9:30ish at the Nature Center in Big Bear. I know it's late notice, but we had something else to do all weekend and we missed the Hundy "sponsored" Dishpan Springs run yesterday.....so we need to have a rerun......... :grinpimp:

Sooooo if anyone wants to come...show up or call Richard
(951) 282-5661 :beer::bounce::beer::bounce::beer::bounce:
Thats better!

Michelle and I LOVE to wheel with you guys! We missed ya yesterday. We will be outtatown for a few days, so we cant make this one.:pissed:

Have FUN!!!:beer::bounce:

·
Vendor
1,316 Posts
Damn you guys. I wanna wheel, but no can do.

Have a great run.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Still jammed up at home on projects. So far have accomplished nothing without ****ing it up first.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts