JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't say how thrilled I am with sPOD right now. I installed the system/switch panel at a wrenching party today and despite the amazing troubleshooting of some talented experts...we couldn't get the sPOD to operate a set of windshield lights we just installed. One a whim (ok..in a little bit of panic) I called the phone number on the business card that came in the box. Much to my surprise...a live body answered the phone AND he was willing to help us troubleshoot our issue. On a SUNDAY! We couldn't fix the issue...but we identified the faulty part. He took down the serial number of my sPOD...and told me he would ship out a new part.

What an amazing experience. I'm very impressed with not only the quality of the sPOD product...but with their customer service as well.

Just had to share. Thank you sPOD! :beer:

·
Registered
351 Posts
That is awesome. Thank you for sharing it with everyone. :beer:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Good to read. They are a class act and make crazy high quality gear.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
That's awesome :beer:

Exactly why I'll be purchasing from sPod in the future. They (any many other vendors here) go above and beyond the call of duty.

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
John and crew at sPOD are great.....I have had their sPOD for 2 years now on my JK and use at least 3 of the switches EVERY DAY! :) I have never had one issue with it since I installed it and have even been caught in heavy rains with the top off and no issues with everything still turned on! :) And trust me.....I was drenched from head to toe with my eyes being the only thing dry because of my military booney cap! LOL

I would recommend the sPOD over and over to anyone who is looking for one of these systems! :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
I just Installed mine this weekend and I am impressed with their product. It was easy to install and great Instructions which made the install easy.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
They are truly a class act and one hell of a product. Made my wiring a hell of a lot easier

·
Registered
875 Posts
Thats great to hear, mine should be here tomorrow. I cant wait:bounce::bounce:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts