JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2012-2018 JK 3.6L that you are looking to get some more power out of? Check out our bolt on centrifugal supercharger kit!

This is a great option for you guys that looking for a cost effective way to get more power over an expensive V8 swap. Our base kit is set up to work with stock internal so no need to spend money on rods or pistons until you are ready to step up to some more boost. Base kit will net you around a 60% horsepower gain! Our kit will come with everything you need to get boosted besides tuning which is sold separately. We have preferred tuners that will help you get that all dialed in once you have purchased a supercharger kit.

Retail on our supercharger kit is $4,720.99.

Any questions you might have on our supercharger kits do not hesitate to reach out!

KraftWerks Jeep JK Supercharger

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Who cares if Brian Ortega has a s/c?
Where's the spec sheets? Where's the dyno charts? Which dyno did you use?

I don't believe 60% more power.
Lastly, Ripp is this you here selling your snake oil again?

·
Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who cares if Brian Ortega has a s/c?
Where's the spec sheets? Where's the dyno charts? Which dyno did you use?

I don't believe 60% more power.
Lastly, Ripp is this you here selling your snake oil again?
Below is a dyno sheet and video of one of our dyno. It's a hub dyno if you are familiar with them.

And no we are not Ripp.

Any other questions you have do not hesitate to ask.

http://instagr.am/p/CIVyuzKD3wq/

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Below is a dyno sheet and video of one of our dyno. It's a hub dyno if you are familiar with them.

And no we are not Ripp.

Any other questions you have do not hesitate to ask.

http://instagr.am/p/CIVyuzKD3wq/
View attachment 365027
No before comparison.
Do yourself a favor.
Search Ripp on this site.
They too provided incomplete data and were slammed for it.
For all I can see, you could have done a baseline with an auto running 3.21's and a post install with 5:38's and a stick.
It's happened before.

·
Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No before comparison.
Do yourself a favor.
Search Ripp on this site.
They too provided incomplete data and were slammed for it.
For all I can see, you could have done a baseline with an auto running 3.21's and a post install with 5:38's and a stick.
It's happened before.
I'll remember that for next time.

If you got any other questions on our kit just let me know.

·
Registered
8,346 Posts
This is a very interesting approach to selling a "kit" On one hand having a local tuner do the tune is better than a "canned" tune that is supposed to apply to everyone from sea level up to whatever altitude they live in assuming the tuner knows what they are doing (that is a huge assumption more often than not). On the other hand, if something goes wrong, who is to blame? I imagine the tuner is on the hook for a blown motor instead of Kraftwerks?

And yes as others have mentioned just another centrifugal style blower delivering power way outside the most often used power band.

·
Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is a very interesting approach to selling a "kit" On one hand having a local tuner do the tune is better than a "canned" tune that is supposed to apply to everyone from sea level up to whatever altitude they live in assuming the tuner knows what they are doing (that is a huge assumption more often than not). On the other hand, if something goes wrong, who is to blame? I imagine the tuner is on the hook for a blown motor instead of Kraftwerks?

And yes as others have mentioned just another centrifugal style blower delivering power way outside the most often used power band.
We've teamed up with actual tuners that know how to make these new Jeeps work. And working with these tuners it makes sure the customer gets that little extra attention they need to make sure they are happy with the power and drivability of their Jeep. We have done extensive testing to make sure we came out with a quality product and more to come. We do things a little differently then other companies that it sounds like you are familiar with.

And I think you would be surprised the power you can make with a centrifugal supercharger when done correctly.

·
Registered
8,346 Posts
We've teamed up with actual tuners that know how to make these new Jeeps work. And working with these tuners it makes sure the customer gets that little extra attention they need to make sure they are happy with the power and drivability of their Jeep. We have done extensive testing to make sure we came out with a quality product and more to come. We do things a little differently then other companies that it sounds like you are familiar with.

And I think you would be surprised the power you can make with a centrifugal supercharger when done correctly.
The thing is there really are a small group of tuners out there who really know how to properly tune a Jeep because Mopar tuning is pretty bad when compared to the rest of the market. There simply isnt enough real tuners out there to cover the entire US so while this approach may seem favorable for someone living in a densely populated area like LA for example where the chance of finding someone who actually knows what they are doing is high it isnt as enticing for someone living in a more rural part of the country.

Im fully aware of how much power a centrifugal supercharger can make. That wasnt in question. The statement was where in the power band that power is delivered.

·
Vendor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The tuners we work with work remotely so they can handle anyone and work with the shop directly that is doing the install if you are not doing it yourself. And you are correct Mopar does not make it easy tuning which is why we took our time coming out with this kit cause we wanted it done right. Multiple shops that have installed our kit were amazed to see that they were able to just flash it and go since they were used to issues from other companies.

You are correct on the power delivery. The centrifugal deliver linear usable power through the whole rpm range and does not fall off unlike other system that fall off at the top end. and cooler IAT help as well. Really it all comes down to preference.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I prefer a screw supercharger. Linear power down low where you need it.
I really think Ripp did a better job of snowing than Krapwerks. At least they published their doctored pre/post results. There is no magic way to get 60%.
40, I'd buy.
My Avenger got me close, so 50 or 55 maybe.
X

1 - 20 of 25 Posts