JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm obviously overlooking something...but "what?" My pics posted w/ no issues except that theyre WAY too big. Does anyone still use Easyshare...and how can I reduce the size before posting? Gawd, I feel dumb for asking, but I simply don't want to post more pics w/o getting them to a reasonable format. Sorry for this elementary thread, but I've GOT to get this fixed...:bawling:

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'm obviously overlooking something...but "what?" My pics posted w/ no issues except that theyre WAY too big. Does anyone still use Easyshare...and how can I reduce the size before posting? Gawd, I feel dumb for asking, but I simply don't want to post more pics w/o getting them to a reasonable format. Sorry for this elementary thread, but I've GOT to get this fixed...:bawling:
You can upload all your pictures to photobucket and select a smaller resize. they allow a batch upload so you don't have to do it for each photo. Then you can copy the BB code during the last step and post em up here... Otherwise do a google search for a picture program that will allow you to batch resize your photos... Not sure about kodak easy share.. I am sure its limited in its abilities...

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANK YOU very much. Taking up "intellegent persons" time is NOT my passion, so this advice is greatly appreciated. Consider the subject "closed". If you guys (that have helped me so much), lived in my neighborhood, I would bring y'all some freshly canned SALSA that my girlfriend put up last wknd...52 QUARTS total this time around...SOOOO GOOD!

·
Registered
712 Posts
See this tutorial, look at the bottom (V. Saving A Picture): http://www.ezinstructions.com/kodakeasyshare.html

!c

1 - 5 of 5 Posts