JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a look at the new JK Light Bar that we debuted at the Pomona Off-Road Expo. Take a look and let me know what you think.

You can purchase this with or without the windshield hinges. If you are handy with a welder, have a fab shop near by (we are in Fresno, California) or want to ship us your hinges, it could save you a little money. If you want to go all out we can ship it to you with the hinges attached and it's a very easy bolt on.

This product not only adds extra light but protects your windshield frame while not adding much weight to your JK and you get an agressive off-road look.

Drop us a line and let us know if you like it, what you would change or if you have any questions.

Scott
KMA Fabrication
http://www.kmafabrication.com

Attachments

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a Tuffy tool box under the 3rd row seat. Gives you a little extra room since your taking up the trunk space with the seat. I did make the seat easy to remove so you don't have to have it in all the time, only when needed.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are Poly Performance sliders that I customized and added lights. Everything that you see on the Black JK is custom fab work that we can duplicate or customize something different depending on your needs. Thanks for checking it out and let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your best bet is to purchase corners and fenders seperately. The way the JK is made, with a deep channel that the fenders are set into, I would not recommend attaching the tube fenders to the corner panel. It's not impossible but it would be very costly. The majority of our work is custom fabricaction (not many production items) so if you have an idea let me know and I'll kick it around.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Your best bet is to purchase corners and fenders seperately. The way the JK is made, with a deep channel that the fenders are set into, I would not recommend attaching the tube fenders to the corner panel. It's not impossible but it would be very costly. The majority of our work is custom fabricaction (not many production items) so if you have an idea let me know and I'll kick it around.
I agree with you about the difficulty and expense of adding tube fenders. I recently modified my stock fenders and I'm actually quite pleased with the results. When I did them, it was with the intention of having them hold me over until I could get tubes, but now I think I might keep them.

I think what you have may work perfect for me. I already have a nice dent in my right rear from running over a tree on the trail and as usual it snapped and smacked the rear corner. Then on my last trip I dented the tub right above the left rear tire when I leaned on a live tree. Damn trees. :thefinger:

What thickness do you use on the corners? Can I get them in 3/16" and the big question is how much? I would want them with the LED's. I'll relocate the tag.

Thanks

Here are a couple of pics of my home made fenders.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.