JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, since I sold Hy Ho Silver, and I loved my KMA/Baja Design's setup that it had... ...well I had to step it up a notch or two... Some people might think that I am afraid of the dark... ;)

Just Headlights, Delta Quads... And they really work good. They just look dim here...

(2) HID's clear

(4) HID's (2) clear & (2) yellow (fog)

(4) HID's (2) clear & (2) yellow (fog) plus (3) top HID's

Now, (9) HID Baja Design light show...

I'll post some better pics from out on a long dark wide open road... Stay tuned... :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't sleep, Clowns might eat me....:bawling:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I get back, can I please come hang out in your garage all day?:D I'll bring :beer:!
HECK yeah you can! Are you in the Sand Box? Be safe!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Just tell them it's not that you're afraid of the dark, it's that you want to light up the Zombies so you know which direction to aim. :beer: Looks wicked man.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! And rooster and grant, you guys should stop by the Toy Shop sometime or anybody else in my area...

Ben

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Ben the Jeep Looks really good. It being all black the makes it look sick. Thanks for supporting Baja Designs /Soltek Lighting for your lighting needs! :mr-t:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Go out there and get that thing dirty already, you are making me feel lazy!
Dirty? It was dirty is that pic... You just had to look real close. ;)

Here is a pic when it was dirty:

And here's how I clean it:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Am I seeing this right? Are those buildings to the right beginning to melt? :hot:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Ben the Jeep Looks really good. It being all black the makes it look sick. Thanks for supporting Baja Designs /Soltek Lighting for your lighting needs! :mr-t:
Thanks Diego for all of your support! Baja Design lights and your other products are simply the BEST!!!! And by the way, let's talk more about lights for my mountain bike.

Ben

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
I love that overhead bar.

Only thing I would change is put it on a linear actuator so I can adjust on the fly and lower for parking garages.

Great....another thing to add to my want/to do list :laughing:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love that overhead bar.

Only thing I would change is put it on a linear actuator so I can adjust on the fly and lower for parking garages.

Great....another thing to add to my want/to do list :laughing:
That can be done for sure! Baja Designs offers that. Great...Now something new for my want list too... :shaking:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
not to hijack the thread... but why did you take off the rockrails and put the factory steps back on?

and yes i know... i need to come over to your candyshop and check it out...just been lazy:laughing:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts