JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're moving to Kissimmee next week (actually, closer to Haines City). I was wanting to get together with some local clubs in the area. Does anyone know of any???

·
Registered
582 Posts
you would be right down the street from me techincaly lol where about I work in kissimmee for the water dept as far as clubs not to many that I know of besides orlando jeep club

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you're out by Haines City, you're not too far away from from the Jacked Up Jeep Club. It's a good bunch of guys, a little slow, but good
www.jacked-up-jeepclub.com

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
If you're out by Haines City, you're not too far away from from the Jacked Up Jeep Club. It's a good bunch of guys, a little slow, but good
www.jacked-up-jeepclub.com
dont forget the fact that they liek to get hammered

but the guys that created are on this board talk to jester and to karnuvore:D

·
Registered
621 Posts
yep.. definately your two best bets.
Jacked up is a small(er) group of great guys I have wheeled with. They aren't very "organized" but a ton of fun.
The Orlando club is 200 members and has all the benefits/draw backs of a club of that size...
soooo

JOIN BOTH!!!

·
Registered
785 Posts

·
Administrator
8,731 Posts
I see you guys failed to mention that you must be a "Scrapper" to join Jacked-Up.

:laughing:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just registered on the Jacked Up Jeep Club forum. Thanks. I'll see you guys Saturday at Clermont.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts