JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to Kha, new owner of the Spyder JK! This thing should make quick work of the gopher mounds and mall parking lots of Florida. But first, its off to the Big Bear Forest Fest with the Poison Spyder crew!

Here's a new accessory for the Brawler Rockers we developed just for Kha!

We halted work on the 2-Door Crusher Corners while we shifted our R&D efforts toward getting the step height just right...

Pimpin...:grinpimp:

Congratulations Kha! :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Awesome acquisition Kah! :beer:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I like the swing.....um, I mean step.

Congrats, Kha. :beer:

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
A heart warming story to be sure, Disney should option the movie rights.

Congrats on a killer rig.

·
4,005 Posts
When I met Kha he said "I'm the one everyone on the board thinks is short" :laughing: I laughed when he stood up!

Congrats, Kha!

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
We halted work on the 2-Door Crusher Corners while we shifted our R&D efforts toward getting the step height just right...
Okay.... now that the special projects and everything sedan has been created by you guys.... get to work on some two door shit! I think, as you seem to already know, corners are high on most lists, but the cage is looking pretty good too.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
What....huh ??? doesnt KHA already own that sick yellow JK..... did i miss something ???

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
What....huh ??? doesnt KHA already own that sick yellow JK..... did i miss something ???
He sold that bad boy and got a Badder Boy. :D

He called me up one day and told me the whole story. I'm not sure if he was crying because he was sad about his old JK leaving or overwhelmed with joy in regard to his new purchase.

:beer::beer:

Marcus

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay.... now that the special projects and everything sedan has been created by you guys.... get to work on some two door shit! I think, as you seem to already know, corners are high on most lists, but the cage is looking pretty good too.
Hey I thought I made it clear that we had put all other engineering on hold while we worked on the Kha Edition Brawler Lite entry step! And guess what, IT WORKS ON 2-DOORS too! :thefinger:

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
Hey I thought I made it clear that we had put all other engineering on hold while we worked on the Kha Edition Brawler Lite entry step! And guess what, IT WORKS ON 2-DOORS too! :thefinger:
Well, damn it Dusty. Now myself and all my JEEP brethren are going to have to eat crow while the H2 crew watches. You guys did make something for a two door!?!?

But wait.... universal fit doesn't count! :thefinger:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Thanks Dusty! Yep, I'm up at Big Bear now. For those of you that spotted it, there are some pretty Bad Ass new parts on here. It's easier for me to keep this rig in Cali for the next few months! I'll just fly over and wheel with everyone!

·
Registered
122 Posts
i'm even more suprised that they got the seat to move so far forward. enjoy buddy. that thing is bad ass:beer:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
:thefinger:

Sick ride Kha, you lucky bastard.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts