JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone used or heard of these tires being used? Can get a pretty good deal on them

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have 15k miles on mine and they look almost new. No road noise and handle great in rain, snow, and pretty good in mud. If they made a 37 I would move up

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Before i got my Nittos i looked all over and couldn't find anyone in Houston that stocked them. If you get some, let us know how you like them.

·
Registered
50 Posts

Cant ask for a better all around tire that airs down without worries and makes barely any road noise.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like thats what I'm going to go with...thanks for the replies. By the way, love those RuggedRidge wheels!! Would love to have a set, but only have so much money to stretch so far.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Georgia has several tire dealers for the TSR's. I have around 6000 on mine and I love them. Overall the tire is slightly smaller than my stock tires but the bigger footprint more than makes up for it. And (IMO) they look mean as HELL...:D If I remember right (Not sure if they are still open) Jaybee there used to be a kelly plant in Tyler. Granted this was before I left for the Army in 04. If you still want them I would try starting there.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I put some on my little TJ (31s) a week or so ago and was impressed how they do running around in the woods this past weekend, definately a winner for the $.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts