JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm in the market to get a kegerator for the house. Does anybody have any first hand knowledge on purchasing kegerators like brands and co2 inside vs outside.

I've seen the kit to convert a fridge, but i'm looking for this type

any help will be greatly appreciated:beer:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I have an Alfresco installed on a charter fishing boat that I own...I'm not sure about the CO2 in or out...not sure it matters. For a home, unless you and your buds are serious alkies, a 1/4 keg capacity is more then enough.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an Alfresco installed on a charter fishing boat that I own...I'm not sure about the CO2 in or out...not sure it matters. For a home, unless you and your buds are serious alkies, a 1/4 keg capacity is more then enough.
hey, thanks for the quick reply!!! Somebody told me that i should look for a kegerator that has the co2 inside which will help keep the beer colder and supposedly reduce the amount of head coming out...I'm starting out from scratch here, so i just don't want to get the first one i see.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Grant is my new best friend.
Abbbsolutely! Do you think you have enough glasses or should we bring our own?:beer:
after i get it, i'll have you guys over... if and only if you bring the strippers... ohh and i have to figure out something to get the wife out of the house.:laughing:

I have one - the Co2 is inside.

My neighbors just love it...:shaking::beer::D
what brand do you have? how often do you clean the lines?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hey Grant. Sams has one on sale.
The co2 in or out doesnt matter. It matters where the beer is and the lines to the tap must be in the chill.
I would want to keep it clean though. Beer is good food for algae. The pizza shop I had bud cleaned the lines every week for me.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
cant help to much, i converted a old fridge, put the tanks inside the fridge but im not sure if it matters i just figured if all the lines were cold the beer woul dbe colder

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Just as a heads :)beer:) up if you drink Coors you should make sure the keg fits. For some reason they have to be different…

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
WTF drinks Coors anymore...it's all watered down Rocky Mountain sludge.........:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Heh heh heh....clueless to what is quality beer...clueless to what constitutes honorable leadership...may I suggest the Betty Ford Clinic...oops...I forgot...they don't accept homeless crack heads....LMFAO.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Most homeless crack heads don't.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.