JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
think this will work? my friend did it a few weeks ago and it seems fine. any input?

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for the 10 min it will take me to wire them correctly i guess i should do it with a relay

·
Registered
7,281 Posts
for the 10 min it will take me to wire them correctly i guess i should do it with a relay
good idea then u can turn them on when ever u want not just with low beams on

·
Registered
103 Posts
You can use the factory wiring for the switch but you'll need to add a relay. I did it and it works fine and off the factory switch.

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wired them up seperatly, but will add a diode so i can used the stock switch or have them on independent of the factory lights. damn are they bright for fog lights, brighter than the lowbeams

·
Registered
516 Posts
i wired them up seperatly, but will add a diode so i can used the stock switch or have them on independent of the factory lights. damn are they bright for fog lights, brighter than the lowbeams
yea ive notice jeep cheaped out on the brightness of the factory headlights. i mean there okay for city driving but me and my friends would go up north and be scouting for animals at night in my jeep and i wouldnt be able to see much. i dont think they are wide enough if u know what i mean.
thats why i got some kc driving lights on the windshild. im going to upgrade with more lighting in the future aswell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts