JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some opinions.........I'm lookin at the KC slimlite 130 watts and the PIAA 520's. Gonna be mounted on winshield brackets. Anybody running these lights care to chime in and give an honest opinion about these. I've had kc's before on other rigs but have no experience with PIAA.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I love my KC slimelights..long range..works great..great price..and 23 1/2 year warranty..:laughing:are piaa little $$.:shaking:

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Can you get the PIAA's with the rock guards?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input gang. I'm getting a smokin deal on the PIAA's so that's why I'm considering them. $230cdn

·
Registered
694 Posts
You might also want to consider our HIDX lights. They arent too much more money than what you are already looking at, and have 3+ times the light output. They run MUCH cooler, and draw way less amps to not overstress your charging system. Over 50,000 lights have been sold in just under two years. They have been in races, the dunes, the rocks... they are proven to be high quality, and in incredible value for the performance.

Let me just say, too, they make a serious statement when you are out with all your buddies who are running the traditional halogens! :D

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8689

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again for the reply's. After all the help I decided to give the PIAA's a go. Opted for the 520 XT smr's. Went with Rugged Ridge mounts aswell. Didn't want to spend a brownie on the mopar brackets and the KC brackets keep the lights a little to high and in for my taste. Gonna install tomorrow! Let the modding FINALLY begin! :smokin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts