Looks like I missed a good run. Things I learned while watching this video:
1. Brandon desperately needs lockers. :suicide:
2. The Duratracs are proving themselves
3. Only advanced wheelers can drive sideways. (So far, I've seen Pat & Brandon do it)
4. STOMPER dominates everything within its path. (Like a boss.)
5. Rich's 8" lift gives him a lot more flex
A forum community dedicated to Jeep Wrangler JK owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, reviews, engine swaps, troubleshooting, suspension, and more!