JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been doing alot of reading and it seems everyone loves the kc daylighters price and performance. my question is i like the look of the kc slim highlites a little better , does anyone have experiene with both of these and if so are the highlites as bright as the daylighters ?? thank you for any imfo

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to mention , im talking about driving lights not fog!!! thanks

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
No answer, just subscribing and a free bump.:bounce:

·
Registered
120 Posts
a larger reflector will almost always produce better output (assuming the same quality components), so the traditional Daylighter is better. That said, the difference isn't really noticeable because of all the math and stuff involved in light output, lumens, candlepower, inverse square, mumbo jumbo. The slimlites are more flexible for mounting due to the smaller size, but cost a bit more. If that extra cost isn't a problem... go for it. They both have an amazing warranty (assuming you buy from an authorized retailer) and use quality components. I had the long range slim lites on my roof (XJ) until I switched to HIDs.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Slimlites

I have them mounted on the bottom of my windshield and really like them. I'm afraid they would be a little much on any kind of nightride with friends though. With them on you would keep anyone in front of you blinded. That said, I still like them.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone, i think ill go with the daylighters, that leaves me a little extra money to get a few other things ive been wanting . lol this jeep thing is getting expensive!!!:grinpimp:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts