JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last chance to play at K-Rocks this year!

There is something for everyone at Katemcy, mild to wild, and it is some of the best wheeling in Texas.

I'll be coming up early Saturday morning, should be there about 10:00am, then wheeling the rest of Saturday and Sunday.

http:///www.katemcyrocks.com/

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Would love to wheel with ya, but I'll be at EDRA that weekend checking it out to see what it has to offer. Look forward to meeting you on the trail some time though.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
:bawling: I can't decide! :bawling:

·
Registered
329 Posts
planning on being there, gimme a yell if you see me (my regular group is going to BMRA this coming weekend) so I'll be running pretty much solo.

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be there sometime around 9-10am tomorrow and staying in Brady Saturday night. Duke (white JK on 37's) will be there early tomorrow with a JK group from San Antonio.

See ya on the trail :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'll be there sometime around 9-10am tomorrow and staying in Brady Saturday night. Duke (white JK on 37's) will be there early tomorrow with a JK group from San Antonio.

See ya on the trail :)
Yep the JK is loaded on the trailer and I'm leaving here early tomorrow AM. We should be there 8ish. At this point I think the group has shrunk in size, but we should still have a couple of Jeeps. :thefinger:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Yep the JK is loaded on the trailer and I'm leaving here early tomorrow AM. We should be there 8ish. At this point I think the group has shrunk in size, but we should still have a couple of Jeeps. :thefinger:
Duke- I'll be there around 8- 8:30. Look fwd to seeing you guys. I will not be wearing pink!:D

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm not sure how many of you guys I've wheeled with before (I know for sure some of the San Antonio peeps) - if you see a green jk unlimited w/ black stickers just wandering around looking lost - grab me before I hurt myself *lol*

!c

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I'm not sure how many of you guys I've wheeled with before (I know for sure some of the San Antonio peeps) - if you see a green jk unlimited w/ black stickers just wandering around looking lost - grab me before I hurt myself *lol*

!c
What time are you expecting to get there?

As you go in the gate (right after the mandatory stop sign (that nobody stops at) we will probably be to the right ( on the other side of those cabin looking buildings0...Of course it's hard to miss a group of JK's. They tend to always wind up grouped together. :D

·
Registered
712 Posts
What time are you expecting to get there?

As you go in the gate (right after the mandatory stop sign (that nobody stops at) we will probably be to the right ( on the other side of those cabin looking buildings0...Of course it's hard to miss a group of JK's. They tend to always wind up grouped together. :D
I should be there @ 8am. I'm just down the road right now. Excellent, I'll pull in to the right there -- looking forward to meeting everyone I haven't met yet.

!c

·
Registered
329 Posts
was cool meeting you guys, wish my cell would have worked so I could have found you sooner and maybe chatted a while longer.

That was my first trip to Katemcy, cool place to wheel, I had alot of fun.

Hopefully I can wheel with you all in the future.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts