JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Take any pics? Post'em here.

I will be weeding though mine this evening....

A few"

Andre' and his killer rig!

Terrorchicken

Corey D

Dave (drcre8tive)

Dern

The G-ride

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was hot..... and the first real heat of the year for us and it sucked..

The winds blew 20 -30mph the entire time that helped with the heat but keep the dust flying in the camping area...

A quick trip to the Llano river helped cool the group down

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Good pics Chuck!

We went up School Bus - looks like down is fun too.. kind of a brake and let'er slide and hope for the best type of dismount. I was worried about getting a 4dr out once you got down. We had to back in and get it pointed right.

Thanks for sharing...

edit...
I thought I had more of us going up School Bus.... hopefully someone snapped some.

Dern

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Randy, Shain, and some kick ass vendors (including Tribe and PSC Motorsports) lined up some damn good music for Sat and Sunday night.

Sat was "Dolly Shine" - these guys were good! I had not heard of them until this weekend.

YouTube - ‪Dolly Shine - " Wrong Side Of Town"‬‏

Sunday night was Two Tons of Steel - always a good time. It was cool to sit on the cabin porch, drinkin' crown and listening to some good music.

YouTube - ‪Two Tons of Steel "Not Fade Away" - Gruene Hall -, 8/14/2007‬‏

:beer:

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,953 Posts
I wish i could have mustured the desire to go back to watch the bands after jumping in the motel pool to wash the dust off. I couldnt bring myself to go back out there and eat a buncha more dust.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
AWESOME! give me time I'm going through about 700 pics on both days of all of us. :smokin:

·
Registered
6 Posts
We had a great time!

Here is the link to the photos we took.
Photos

PM me if anyone wants any of them, will be happy to send them to ya.
I felt sorry for this poor guy, broke his right front on the way back to camp.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
We had a great time!

Here is the link to the photos we took.
Photos

PM me if anyone wants any of them, will be happy to send them to ya.
I felt sorry for this poor guy, broke his right front on the way back to camp.
Nice shots. One of my pics looks similar...

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Good pics Chuck!

We went up School Bus - looks like down is fun too.. kind of a brake and let'er slide and hope for the best type of dismount. I was worried about getting a 4dr out once you got down. We had to back in and get it pointed right.

Thanks for sharing...
Probably more fun going up. It was pretty grippy on the way down, so wasn't bad. 4 door would have issues if coming down further left (from coming down perspective) with that tree being in the way.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Looks like a great time, wish I could have hung around! It was nice to meet a couple of you.. (i was the dude with the beard hangin with Andre Friday evenin) haha

1 - 20 of 59 Posts