JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Katemcy Rocks 5-03-08

It looks like several JKs are going to be headed to Katemcy Rocks, TX.... and there is P-L-E-N-T-Y of time to prepare for it. :beer: Next May 3-4.

http://www.katemcyrocks.com/

It's being organized here:
http://www.jkwheeling.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=168

While it's a special event for some customers of Trail Duty, I think we are also trying to organize just a bunch of JKs to also run Katemcy that weekend as well that also might not be past customers of TD. That way we all can see how each other's rigs are working with the different setups.

If you've never been to Katemcy, it's a place worth going as it's been referred to many times as a mini-Moab.

EDIT: even though there is another thread... decided to change the dates here also

·
Registered
279 Posts
AS my schedule sits now, I'm off that weekend, but things could change in 8 months :thefinger:

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AS my schedule sits now, I'm off that weekend, but things could change in 8 months :thefinger:
Hell, I just hope to have a JK in 8 months:pissed:

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Boy this is advance notice. :smokin:

You never know what my schedule will bring but I will have to be in Moab 3rd weekend of May, every May so maybe, just maybe. :):bounce:

·
Registered
irate4x4 dot com
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boy this is advance notice. :smokin:

You never know what my schedule will bring but I will have to be in Moab 3rd weekend of May, every May so maybe, just maybe. :):bounce:
You have to carve out your weekends to get this place, but it's worth it.

We just want to get a good deal of relatively built JKs together on something like this place where there are vast numbers of lines to take and everyone can see how the different setups work (and don't work for that matter) But even stockers can make it around through most of the stuff because there are bypass areas where you can keep the built rigs in view and then watch at bigger obstacles and what-not.

Very cool place for this sort of wheeling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts