JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in! Will be in Cabin #4

N2Rock will be there next door.

RedneckHouston will be there in the CoMachion.

Dern and Co will be there...

Who else?

Jawdy..... HemiTim?.... Face???

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,953 Posts
Face is in with a tent, an extinsion cord, and a fan. I hope one of yall let me plug in. I have another local dude going with me. We plan on leaving here early thursday morning and driving to austin. We will stay in austin and party over there thursday night, then drive the rest of the way friday.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet Corey!!! I will bring you a little generator that will run whatever you need. I am off next Thursday and will be fawking around the house - stop in for lunch or whatever when you roll through.

MR.RG
N2Rock
Dern
RHou
Corey D.

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
In unless house burns or Jeep contracts Jaids. :beer:

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,953 Posts
Sweet Corey!!! I will bring you a little generator that will run whatever you need. I am off next Thursday and will be fawking around the house - stop in for lunch or whatever when you roll through.
That sounds like a plan. Ill give you a call when we get close.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm still 50/50 - the Jeep needs a minor amount of work prior, and I have a biz partner in town that weekend. So, if I do go - it would likely only be for 1 day.

!c

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MR.RG
N2Rock
Dern
RHou
Stub
Corey D.
RubiRig
'Dre
Chuck
PhilD (Sat - possibly)

Drone - slap that junk together and bring your ass!! Should be a good time.

:beer:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Place opens a 1:30 on Friday..and I think mandatory driver meeting @ 9 on Saturday..

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ok, just blew out a UJ on an afternoon drive. Not a big deal, but no way I can get that replaced and all the other stuff that needs to be done in time *sigh* - so count me out on this one, but she's on the path to getting bigger, meaner, and stronger - so hopefully I'll be ready for the next trip =)

!c

1 - 20 of 69 Posts