JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
10,062 Posts
Nothing really. Was riding in Ocala 2 weekends ago w/ Rooster and some of his friends and kept hearing a ticking all day (time bomb lol). Anyways, at the end of the of the day we were really having some fun in huge sandy area climbing some small hills etc. and it just kerplunked on me. Played hell pulling my rig out of that area.

I had been having some vibrations/noises and had an appt w/ the shop that installed my lift to come in and get the control arms adjusted/alignment on Monday - this all happened on saturday (2 freaking days!). Oh well - got the new gears in and got the adjustment today. Rides a LOT better and I barely feel any vibration.

Live and learn.

On the + side - I made some new jeeping friends that day and REALLY found out how nice complete strangers can be.

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
WOW Dave, you got her good! Glad that was the problem and not in the transfer case.

ps. you've been a friend since the day I met ya. Your a good guy and I enjoy hanging out with you. We need to do it more often

·
Registered
749 Posts
Im glad your back on the road dave,Lets go to RR

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.