JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kansas Rocks is hosting a spotters clinic on June 30th.

"The Spotters Clinic is designed to help you become a better spotter and understand the dynamics behind spotting a vehicle up an obstacle. Cost is $25"

After that is a night run (+$5). I'm interested in going, even though it is so close to our big trip. Maybe they will teach us how to spot up Headwall.

·
Registered
298 Posts
they have a big run memorial day at Smorr ill probably attend this year

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
KRRP had a poll up a month ago or so asking what people wanted to see more of in 2012. If I remember right, more night runs dominated. Hopefully this is a sign that the park will stay open at dark more often.

I'd be interested on going.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KRRP had a poll up a month ago or so asking what people wanted to see more of in 2012. If I remember right, more night runs dominated. Hopefully this is a sign that the park will stay open at dark more often.

I'd be interested on going.
That's what I was thinking. Last time I wheeled there at night I had a blast. Rock lights weren't necessary but made it a little easier.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll go if Mrs. Merlin goes.
I'll ask. I make no promises though. It's just not her bag.

I am with Hooliganette .... I will go too is Mrs. Merlin goes. I know she isn't super into it but maybe if she knows us ladies would to like socialize with her it wouldn't be so bad. Plus she could drive and I bet the tress won't molest her :laughing2:

·
Registered
374 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
What, and leave Berserkerette out?

Probably for the better. She banned herself from wheeling until after she pops out the person she's incubating.
This makes me Very ... Very ..... Very sad! I just assumed she would be there, cuz I would never leave her out. :bawling: I don't know how I will make it through the next 9months. the joy of wheeling :suicide: well it's over.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This makes me Very ... Very ..... Very sad! I just assumed she would be there, cuz I would never leave her out. :bawling: I don't know how I will make it through the next 9months. the joy of wheeling :suicide: well it's over.
She saw a youtube video about how in the womb the baby adapts to conditions the mother experiences. Apparently, if a mother doesn't eat a lot of nutrition than the baby will have a slower metabolism, or if a mother is stressed than the baby will develop anxiety and/or depression.

That, and she doesn't want to get hurt. For her birthday this month I'm buying her a huge roll of bubble wrap for her to wear when she leaves the house since she's so protective.:D

·
Registered
12 Posts
She saw a youtube video about how in the womb the baby adapts to conditions the mother experiences. Apparently, if a mother doesn't eat a lot of nutrition than the baby will have a slower metabolism, or if a mother is stressed than the baby will develop anxiety and/or depression.

That, and she doesn't want to get hurt. For her birthday this month I'm buying her a huge roll of bubble wrap for her to wear when she leaves the house since she's so protective.:D

Better safe than irresponsible ... I can't blame her for being protective at all. Let her know she will be missed but we completely understand that the baby is more of a priority than jeepin. :). And bubble wrap is cheap and in bulk at SAMs club!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.