JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the verge of getting the KampRite, oversized tent cot. Do any of you guys have real world usage details you might want to share?

Additionally, I'm interested in building a solid insulation barrier between my back and the cold, ambient air below the cot. So far, I thought about adding a Therm-A-Rest RidgeRest along with a Therm-A-Rest Luxury Map mat. From my research it seems this combo would not only afford me a comfy night's sleep but keep my back side warm in colder temps.

Have any of you guys used a comparable setup? If so, what are your thoughts? Which products are you using? Are there comparable products to what I have listed that I can find for less money? Etc...

The products don't have to be the same but I would appreciate any insight into your cold (32* F - 50* F) weather cot camping escapades. Storage size is really not an issue since I have the JKU and roof rack. I just want to hear about your insight with cot camping and cold weather insulation.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
man that tent/cot is nice!!!! ill have to look into it!!! i wanna start getting my camping gear together! I have to start the babies sometime! haha

1 - 2 of 2 Posts