JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a video of these lights flickering? Multiple posts talking about it but I am curious to know if it is really a big deal or not.

Has anyone used a pigtail H4 to H13 with a capacitor inline to fix the flicker? I am looking for plug and play and a full harness seems overkill but I am not an expert by any means.

My understanding is that the trucklites also flicker so if you have a video or solution with those I would be interested to see it. :beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has to be someone on here.... :bawling: How about anyone living in Colorado Springs with them on the JK. Willing to meet up somewhere? Maybe hang out and grab dinner?

·
Registered
583 Posts
I stock the new Polycarbonate lens ones - let me know how many and I'll ship them out.

Cheers,
Bond
How much are these lights I've looked at them and thought they look great and I like the light output on them but the prices I got just for one was outragous just wanna know what your prices are on them thanks in advance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.