JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just Traded My 2 Dr For a 4 Dr Pic Added

Just traded in my 2 door for a 4 door today. Happy as all can get. :bounce: 10 Times moree room plus a whole lot more stuff on the inside. My 2 dr was as stock as stock gets. AC and a CD player. It had the budget ass center consol. Now I have room, ifinity sound, a real center consol, and a whole bunch of other shit. I will get some picks as soon as the Lightning and tornados pass.

Oh Yeah, nothing against Red Rock, but my new one is silver. Thank God! Every Alabama and Florida State fan can now kiss my ass. Being that I am a Gator Fan, my old red rock was just too much RED for me. I was all they would sell me at the time.

Old one was a 09 with 12,000 miles new one is and 08 with 22,000 miles. It basically was an even trade at the stealership, aside from glorious Florida State Sales Tax. But I now have the 4 doors I wanted and the Silver is better to my taste.

James

:beer:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I would have gone with silver if given the chance again- hides all the dings and scratches better than the colors.

Congratulations on the trade. :beer:

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Much!

Kept my wheels too. They were pist, but oh well. I held my ground and said I aint leaven with out them,

they said well we oly have 2 techs here today and they are backed up.

I replied, That's cool, I will just jack it up here in the lot and do it my self.

Then they told me they accounted for $2,000 on my trade in for the wheels.

I reply, That's cool, give me my keys back I am out of here.

Needless to say, they changed them for me for $40.00. I figured, what the hell. I will pay 40.00 to not have to change 10 tires today with the rinky dink ass jack the Jeep comes with.

All in all, happy as muther fucker!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
^^^ LOL. Silly dealerships. Always trying to stay one step ahead of an honest deal. :shaking:

Post pics when you can- and let the new mods begin. :grinpimp:

·
Banned
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed. The new one is Auto. Old was 6 speed. But, it was lots cheaper than new. I will miss the manuel, but the new cool options make up for some of the loss.

Rain stopped, but it's kind of dark. will try and take a pic.

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

drinking my fourth beer now.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
LOL- Even your boy likes it!

Looks great- love black wheels on a silver Jeep. :beer:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Thanks man. This thing has a lot more rake than my 2 dr.
It just looks that way because your son is pushing down on the side rail....:laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts