JKOwners Forum banner

13581 - 13590 of 13590 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Do you know if they sell the non synthetic blinker fluid? Trying to find some for a CJ-7. Asking for a friend

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
The fires are a HOAX.
And even if they're not, they only kill a small percentage of the population. And you can't even trust those numbers - if someone dies of a heart attack while their house is burning down, that death is still counted as a fire death! And even if the deaths are higher, my family is fine - we don't live in or near a forest.
So WHY is it ok to take MY rights, my right to bar-b-que, my right to light fireworks at a gender reveal, my right to ride my quad in the woods? IT'S OPPRESSION. IT'S UNAMERICAN.
I've done my research and you won't change my mind. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
The fires are a HOAX.
And even if they're not, they only kill a small percentage of the population. And you can't even trust those numbers - if someone dies of a heart attack while their house is burning down, that death is still counted as a fire death! And even if the deaths are higher, my family is fine - we don't live in or near a forest.
So WHY is it ok to take MY rights, my right to bar-b-que, my right to light fireworks at a gender reveal, my right to ride my quad in the woods? IT'S OPPRESSION. IT'S UNAMERICAN.
I've done my research and you won't change my mind. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

13581 - 13590 of 13590 Posts