JKOwners Forum banner

13581 - 13600 of 13635 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Do you know if they sell the non synthetic blinker fluid? Trying to find some for a CJ-7. Asking for a friend

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
The fires are a HOAX.
And even if they're not, they only kill a small percentage of the population. And you can't even trust those numbers - if someone dies of a heart attack while their house is burning down, that death is still counted as a fire death! And even if the deaths are higher, my family is fine - we don't live in or near a forest.
So WHY is it ok to take MY rights, my right to bar-b-que, my right to light fireworks at a gender reveal, my right to ride my quad in the woods? IT'S OPPRESSION. IT'S UNAMERICAN.
I've done my research and you won't change my mind. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
The fires are a HOAX.
And even if they're not, they only kill a small percentage of the population. And you can't even trust those numbers - if someone dies of a heart attack while their house is burning down, that death is still counted as a fire death! And even if the deaths are higher, my family is fine - we don't live in or near a forest.
So WHY is it ok to take MY rights, my right to bar-b-que, my right to light fireworks at a gender reveal, my right to ride my quad in the woods? IT'S OPPRESSION. IT'S UNAMERICAN.
I've done my research and you won't change my mind. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
After the safety talk in the airplane, the pilot forgets to turn off the microphone...

He turns to his co-pilot and says: "I'm gonna take a dump and then I'm gonna f**k that smoking hot stewardess."

When the stewardess realizes what's going on she starts to sprint to the front to warn the pilot that his mic is still on but trips and falls.

A passenger turns to her and says: "Calm down, he's taking a dump first."

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
[God making coconuts]
ANGEL: Hair on the outside?
GOD: Yes
ANGEL: Milk on the inside?
GOD: Yes
ANGEL: So, this is another mammal?
GOD: [taking bong rip] lmao, no

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts

Not to be interpreted as an endorsement of Biden. ;)

13581 - 13600 of 13635 Posts