JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CB Radio Store Items
1 FireStik II FS3 CB Antenna 3 foot 5/8 wave - Black, Red, White or Blue (Black) @ $22.49 = $22.49
1 Cobra 75WXST Remote CB & Weather Radio @ $97.49 = $97.49
1 Firestik K124A Stainless Steel Flat Universal Mount with K4A SO239 Stud Connector K-124A @ $6.59 = $6.59
1 FireStik K1A Internal Locking Quick Antenna Disconnect @ $12.99 = $12.99
1 FireStik SS3H Stainless Steel CB Antenna Spring SS-3H @ $10.59 = $10.59
1 FireStik K8A - Single 18' Coax With PL259 Plug Stud Connector @ $14.49 = $14.49

Sub-Total: $164.64

Shipping: $24.98 (UPS Ground)

Sales Tax: $0.00

CB Radio Store Total: $189.62

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
nice:D
i think i have either 18 or 20 ft of coax and its really hidden.
my cb is mounted next to the drivers knee and i had just enough to reach but you can get more slack if needed by moving the coax under the passenger side a little bit but where it wont get stepped on.

you dont want it steeped on and tape it down cause you dont want it to kink either

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Sounds like a good setup and a good price, I think I will be going with the same setup....thanks for the info

·
Registered
198 Posts
I've got the same set up with same firestick/cobra weather radio and for some reason it gets really bad reception and it's really hard to hear when people talk. The only way I can hear with it is when the person I'm talking to is right in front of me and the stereo is totally off. I think I saw something about putting a ground on the tailgate or some shiot like that. I also have a cobra 125 classic w/4'firestick and bootleg azz visegrip mount on my Ranger that blows the weather radio out of the water. It is so loud and clear that I usually leave the volume 1/4 to 1/3 the way up. It looks super tacky though so I'm going to leave it out of the JK. Plus I like having the weather in the JK for the family.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like a good setup and a good price, I think I will be going with the same setup....thanks for the info
I thought the guy had good prices. I could have gotten the CB for 8-10 bucks cheaper on Amazon but he had everything and shipped it within hours of the order. I like supporting the little guys too.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
My firestick is super stiff in the wind("Thats what she said":laughing:)

That was the only reason for this post... sorry bout that...:thefinger:
you must be a carrot top:D

sry for the hijacks its just the possiblities are endless:D

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unfortunately, my good deeds to the small guy goes punished again.

I haven't heard anything from the seller in a week after 2 emails. I called their phone and it's disconnected.

I'm disputing the claim with PayPal now. Not worried since I was backed up by AmExp who has never let me down in a dispute yet.

Now look for another CB vendor. Suggestions to get everything at one place?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Cool Tech.
That is where I just got my antenna and mount.
Great CS and fast shipping.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I odered mine set up from Walcott CB. Fast shipping and great customer support if you have any questions.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I've had good luck with Wollcott CB and Universal Radio.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts