JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, i got one too. Said he got a "troubling message" about a few of us trying to cause trouble over there. :bawling:And my thread about other forums for Jeep, Ford, and Chevy was deleted. which was the only thread i posted that could even come up with this place as a site. I was looking for my GF's dad and my dad as one has an old CJ and both of them have new Fords and Chevy trucks. I am :pissed: , not only are we montitored over there by him and his croonies, he has people comming over here and reporting back to him. Where does he draw the line? What is said over here should have no impact on us or others of there.

Unbelievable.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Don't stress it, as long as no one is "intentionally" causing problems over there I have no problem with it.
They can monitor this site all them want, maybe they will learn a thing or 2.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, but do they really need to report back like a army of ants?

·
Registered
54 Posts
"Sheeple"? Please educamate me on that one.
"Sheeple" is old-school slang for "Sheep people," i.e., those that form the unthinking, unquestioning flock, and follow the leader without thought.

If you think for yourself and are not swayed by what everyone else is doing, you're NOT one of the Sheeple... then again, if you see that everyone's doing something, and decide to follow along just because you don't want to be left out or be an outsider, then you're one of the Sheeple.

This used to be one of my favorite words several years ago, but people that use it frequently are normally regarded at elitist and jaded... whatever. :thefinger:

:beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts