JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So yes I was speeding (60 mph in a 50 mph) saw the blue and red and pulled over knew it was a Statey right away. He got the very respectful yes sir no sir, I got the are you f***in stupid where is the f***in fire. To which I responded Patrolman what is your badge number, while I respect your position I do not need you swearing with my wife in the car. I am all for police. I want to become a cop but this a** hat deserved the calm tear down of his position of assumed power he received from me when I further explained two uncles were retired troopers and that he was conducting himself in a highly unprofessional manner... I love the brothers in blue and have the utmost respect for them but ass hats who got picked on in school and gain the badge to destroy those who made their life hell need a strong reality check... Rant over

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
I support LEOs ...part of my job has always been training cops, but it's always a crap shoot. Are you going to get a good police officer or the guy who became a cop cause he spent his childhood getting picked on.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So your wife doesnt curse?
She does but I was raised in a household that promoted you don't swear in front of a woman. Do I swear in front of my wife on occasion I do but I try hard to hold it back. But this man is in a position of power which yields a very professional appearance both physically and verbally and to talk like that in front of a complete stranger is uncalled for and it disrespects the badge

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
So you called a "Statey" a "Patrolman".....maaaaan do they hate that!!
:D

When trooper is being a total jerkoff, it sure is a nice passive agressive way to rub a little salt in there.

And X2 on not swearing in front of my wife. Sure, we swear from time to time, but I wouldn't just walk up and start dropping F bombs in front of someone's wife. ESPECIALLY not in a professional setting, which is exactly what a traffic stop is.

I hope you follow up with asshat's superior with that badge number and get him chewed out. He deserves it. 60 in a 50 does not make for a rectal chewing in my book. A ticket? Sure, bitchfest? No.

You could have asked if he was gonna give you a ticket and when he left an opening, adivsed him:
Look, it's the lecture or the ticket, not both. Now Pick Cheech.:thefinger:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I had a similar situation with a "small town" version of "I became a cop so I can make up for people making me feel bad about myself all thru school"

I'm not taking that off anyone...... :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.