JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Hey, in this industry, if it came as a shock to you...then you weren't being realistic. Even though I was hoping they would base their decisions on performance, it only came down to numbers.

That being said....wheelin anyone?

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Yo "Chris",

I just got back from a meeting called by Steve A. about the layoffs. When I walked into the room, and I didn't see you, I thought to myself, "Uh oh, lost my fellow Jeeper."

This sucks, dude. I hope you rebound quickly.

Good luck and let me know if you need anything.

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Damn. You called it.

You must have been slacking or something. :thefinger:

I told PUDDLZ when I come down we will have to wheel, now it looks as though we could do a mid-weeker.

Welcome to the land of the unemployed!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Well, you don't seem too concerned. Way to roll with the punches. Hope everything works out for you. :)

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn. You called it.

You must have been slacking or something. :thefinger:

I told PUDDLZ when I come down we will have to wheel, now it looks as though we could do a mid-weeker.

Welcome to the land of the unemployed!
Need a moderator? hehehe....

Thanks, guys....I appreciate the sentiment. And yeah, I've got some prospects. As bleak as it looks out there, there is definitely something to be had if you want it bad enough (or are willing to take a small pay cut for the time being). We'll just see where I land.

Now....WHO'S WHEELIN WITH ME???

My jiu jitsu coach has even let me off training until Saturday, so I really want to get some dirt/mud time in.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
uh....tomorrow?
Thursday (after 10am...gotta meet with my financial guy to turn my crap 401k into some snazzy investments before I flip it over into my IRA).
Frideeee???

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
Good luck CH. Both of my next door neighbors and a good friend just got the word too. Sounds like you have a good attitude about the whole mess I am sure you will rebound soon. What do you do? In case I hear of an oppertunity somewhere..... I know it is a stretch cause I am in Houston but you never know.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, Ron. Spent most of my life as a field rep for an automotive company (parts & service). Spent the last 2 years training people to do what I did, and training dealers on how to ethically make more money.

Clear as mud?

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
Yeah....you should've seen some of the Service Managers' faces the first time they ever heard that in one of my classes. Eventually, they got used to it and it really made sense to them, in the respect of getting their customers back in the door.

It is kind of like me....cheesy, yet effective!

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Thanks, Ron. Spent most of my life as a field rep for an automotive company (parts & service). Spent the last 2 years training people to do what I did, and training dealers on how to ethically make more money.

Clear as mud?
You trained our DPSM's? No wonder they can't do anything right. :thefinger: :beer:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts