JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the dealer! Put in my order.

Wrangler Unlimited Sport with 24S package.

Half doors with soft top
Automatic
Connectivity group with Sirius Satellite
infinity with sub
Max tow package with 3.73 gears
Air conditioning
Anti-spin rear diff
tube side steps (wife needs them)
Side airbags

Dealer says about 8 weeks. Did require 1000 deposit due to the half doors and no power locks. Dealer wasnt sure he could move it if I were to back out. Can't wait!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Sounds like an awesome Jeep. Can't wait to see the Gecko! (I assume its gecko from your SN?) I hate how dealers think they won't be able to sell something "unusual". I bet a half door model would sell pretty quickly. I've never seen one on a dealer lot. There are very few half-door unlimited models anyway.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like an awesome Jeep. Can't wait to see the Gecko! (I assume its gecko from your SN?) I hate how dealers think they won't be able to sell something "unusual". I bet a half door model would sell pretty quickly. I've never seen one on a dealer lot. There are very few half-door unlimited models anyway.
I have yet to see an Unlimited with half doors on the road. I am sure here in Canada most get the dual tops. I decided to pass on the hard top because it takes two to get it off, I don't have any room in the garage to store it, and it saved me about $2k off the price. I wanted half doors too which you can't get with the hard top. The whole point of a Wrangler is being able to drop the top when weather is nice! Didn't care much about power locks either and the convenience group is another $1k as well. I could have gotten a Sahara for a few dollars more but didn't want the painted flares. I think that would be too much Gecko.

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
Sounds great, can't wait to see pics. Congratulations and welcome to JKO! :)

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Welcome to JKO and congrats on the new rig. Very cool to go 1/2 doors!

Sent by Monkey Flinging Poo

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Congrats! Also cant wait to see a gecko built up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am in Windsor, across from Detroit. By the time my Jeep gets here in early April it will be much warmer. I didn't care about the deposit, expected it going in because I knew exactly what I wanted. I will post pics when I get it. This is going to be a long 8 weeks!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just got back from the dealer! Put in my order
You're early enough in the month that you "might" make the February build. Once allocations are filled, the rest get bumped to the following month. Don't trust VOTS for updated info. Call 877-IAMJEEP for good updates.

Get ready for a very expensive vehicle. I spent $3,000 on mod parts before it even arrived from the factory.
This is the price the wife is paying for ragging on me to give up my motorcycle :bounce:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts