JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a lot of fun with 4 rigs and 10 people running up to the mountains at the Kaena Point Forest Reservation. Attached is a picture of Demeeder and his wife driving her Jeep (they have a 3" lift with 35s to give you reference)....mine is behind it but will have to wait for everyone's picture collection so I can post up (my phone wasn't on me at the time).

We also had the following damage:

1. Stacman7 caught his right fender on something breaking 2 fender clips
2. Demeeder broke the passenger side mirror
3. My transfer case C-Clip broke! :thefinger:

Other than the minor damages it was a great time! :D

·
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Just got some more to load up! :D The guy driving my Jeep is obviously not me....we were taking a Senior Member of my unit on a tour of the mountains since he is an outdoors guy and likes to off-road! :D

·
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool pics:beer::beer:

Thanks! There is a great video one of the guys did, but it's on Facebook and can't download it. Once I get it from the creator I will post up here but was a lot of fun.

I am still kicking myself that I have known FOR A LONG TIME about that little C-Clip on the t-case linkage and never bought extras....good thing I had zip ties with me! :D

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Great pics, Tom. Looks like y'all had a good day. :beer:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Don't forget our new friend Jamie, he's the one with the silver JKU. You will like him TXROCK, he hates the same people we do. LOL:thefinger:

also ran into bblustang90 (blue Jeep) and chopperdoug (silver Jeep hidden behind other silver Jeep)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Jeep Exchange...

Jealous!

I think we need a Jeep Exchange program! Kinda like student exchange...

You guys come run the Rubicon with our Jeeps and we come run Oahu with yours! Sounds good!

Nice pics...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Now I'm REALLY sad I didn't go. I would have had the only XICON there!! Haha. I'm already thinking of getting 33s when these tires are done. :) Hopefully before I do the RECON thing, that way I'll be set. I just need these to wear out faster.

·
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Don't forget our new friend Jamie, he's the one with the silver JKU. You will like him TXROCK, he hates the same people we do. LOL:thefinger:

Yeah, I left him out on accident trying to get everything posted....I met him briefly on our way through the trail. :beer:

Jealous!

I think we need a Jeep Exchange program! Kinda like student exchange...

You guys come run the Rubicon with our Jeeps and we come run Oahu with yours! Sounds good!

Nice pics...

Sounds like a plan! :D

Now I'm REALLY sad I didn't go. I would have had the only XICON there!! Haha. I'm already thinking of getting 33s when these tires are done. :) Hopefully before I do the RECON thing, that way I'll be set. I just need these to wear out faster.
Don't waste your money on 33s....go for the 35s! :D

·
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Haha! 35s huh? I'll look into that. But doesn't that require a bunch of suspension nuggets added on? Those shock extensions etc? We have talked about a lot of stuff, so I want to make sure things aren't running together.

with what you have you would just need some wheel spacers (can be found on the for sale thread here for about $130 I think the last pair I saw). But once you put 35s on you are going to want to go to a 3"+ lift kit! :grinpimp:

Here is stacman7's Jeep with his brand new 35s, 1.5" wheel spacers and a 2" Rubicon Express lift:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.