JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Administrator
8,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this one is Jenna's. She traded in her 04 Xterra turd on a 2010 Surf Blue 2 Door Sport with tow package and power convenience group...

All I have is this shitty cell pic cause it was night time and pouring rain.

I really like what they have done with the new design in the soft top.. really cool.

We got some things planned for it by Jeep Beach.. I now have 3 rigs to prepare in the next 20 days or so... This is gonna get interesting!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
YEH for Jenna, I think this is a totally sweet color for a Jeep Girl:D

·
Registered
351 Posts
We got some things planned for it by Jeep Beach.. I now have 3 rigs to prepare in the next 20 days or so... This is gonna get interesting!!
Hey Moose, are you ready? :thefinger::beer: Hit, if you need any help you know I'll lend a hand. Just let me know.

Also, on the names, I think they should be Ms. Kong, Kong and RubiKong.:grinpimp:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Dude, you've got some T & M...

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I have been wanting a Smurf Blue Jeep ever since they came out!

And for all the Smurf haters.... :thefinger:
LOL! I've never appreciated the Smurfs, but for you... the Boss of HITMONEY... :beer:

What an AWESOME first post!

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I have been wanting a Smurf Blue Jeep ever since they came out!

And for all the Smurf haters.... :thefinger:
Welcome to JKO!!! Do I still call you Trail Gnome and the Jeep is Smurfette or are you now Smurfette, "The Ultimate Trail Gnome"???

What color should I order the hood decals?

Hey Moose, are you ready? :thefinger::beer: Hit, if you need any help you know I'll lend a hand. Just let me know.
As soon as the goods land I see a ginormous install party one of these weekends! Shop gets closed and every stall gets a Jeep!!:beer:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome to JKO!!! Do I still call you Trail Gnome and the Jeep is Smurfette or are you now Smurfette, "The Ultimate Trail Gnome"???

What color should I order the hood decals?

I have moved up in the ranks...Eydie is the new Trail Gnome until she gets a Jeep. Tell her I have passed the torch on!

The decals definitely have to be white! Dennis said he'll never drive my Jeep if I get Smurfette on it...Haha

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
:jeep2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

1 - 20 of 161 Posts