JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just bought this X last week. I will be taking it out on a trial run on the 4th.

I am trying to decide what modifications to do first. I am thinking swaybar disconnects, then rock sliders.

This is replacing my OOOOOOLD pathfinder

Here is some pics of the old beater:

·
Registered
258 Posts
welcome to the forum. I love the yellow. The thing that will help you the most with wheeling would be a lift and tires. I wish that I would have gone with a 4 inch so I had an option to go with 35's. Whatever you do, have fun and wheel as much as you can.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the JK is my first Jeep..and I absolutely love it.. I take mine out as much as possible. But since I went with getting the tires first I can only do the very mild trails.. but that suits my needs just fine for now...

·
Registered
294 Posts
My white X is my first Jeep, and I absolutely love it! just got my lift in the mail and its going on Wednesday, I got mine with nice rims and 33's and then some great folks on this forum hooked me up with a modified bumper and rails, keep checking the forum there's always someone out there who has mods that they are looking to part with!

Welcome from SoCal!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome!! I LOVE the yellow. We were going to go with the yellow, but Red is my favorite color.........but the yellow is awesome.:D
~Melissa~

1 - 5 of 5 Posts