JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if it's the right section but I didn't think it fit in Chit Chat so here goes.

On Monday or Tuesday I ordered Rock Krawler rear spring degree wedges for my Jeep. I actually called Rock Krawler to place the order because I didn't see them listed on any of their vendors sites. I placed the order and was told they should be at my place in about 2 days.

Two days go buy, no parts and no charge to my credit card. Yesterday, I get a letter in the mail (an invoice with a note attached to it) saying that my phone number and CC number were coming up invalid and to call back to place the order. So, I called this morning and the person that took down my information had 2 numbers that were incorrect (spoke with the same person both times). We fixed it and the parts are on the way.

:beer::beer::beer: to you Rock Krawler, and specifically Heather. It was a freaking $25 part and you went way out of your way to get in touch with me. Now, I can think of some others that could learn lessons from you. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I do not remember who I talked to but when they had there Xmas sale, I wanted the Heavy Duty tie rod for the one day sale price.. I called 2 days later since I didn't see the post about it.. and still got the price..

whomever I talked to asked me about my rig and how I wheel.. etc etc

By Far some of the best service Ive seen. There are a few vendors on here that Id gladly pay more too for the better service, RK being one of them!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I agree. Everytime I called them either sales or tech. they did an outstanding job listening to be ramble and walked me through step by step what I was lost about and got me back on track. Even if its more $ I'll buy from them again.

:beer: To ya Rock Krawler.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Rock Krawler is absolutely fantastic and takes very good care of their customers... now if ONLY they would come out to the left coast more often than October, so I could buy 'em a beer (or two)... :beer:

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Having a bunch of their stuff, I have had to call them on many occasions for advise and they have always been great with their willingness to help with all my questions no matter how silly it might have been.

I also had the pleasure of meeting them at EJS this year and definitely a great bunch of guys. Look forward to seeing them at JeepBeach next month hopefully sharing a few :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Wow, thanks guys for the compliments! Really, we are just doing our jobs. We are fortunate to really enjoy what we do! We are more than happy to help people out wether they have our products or not!

Rock Krawler

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, thanks guys for the compliments! Really, we are just doing our jobs. We are fortunate to really enjoy what we do! We are more than happy to help people out wether they have our products or not!

Rock Krawler
Funny, I was just getting ready to PM you a link to this in case it slipped away into the JKO ether. Glad you found it! :beer:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Good bunch over there, and dammit, they make good stuff:beer:

·
Registered
647 Posts
yup great service for my $25 part i bought. I wish i would have gone with them for my lift. When i upgrade i will def be looking in that direction!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts