JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel the need to camp again, but I have to coach Lax every weekend till mid June.

Is Batona good in June? Or is there a better spot in the Pines?

Anyone camp at the KOA site near Rausch? Would it have less skeeters?

Skeeters generally leave me alone as I am constantly enrobed in cigar smoke, just thinking about everyone else....

Naturally there will be wheeling Saturday.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'm down for camping up near rausch. I've camped onsite there, it's great for free camping, but I wouldn't mind paying for a decent campground either.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I'm down for camping up near rausch. I've camped onsite there, it's great for free camping, but I wouldn't mind paying for a decent campground either.
I'm game. Just let me know when and where :gluging:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Was just looking over the calendar..am thinking about taking a couple days off after July 4th, was thinking about a RC run Friday the 6th..not sure about staying overnight.. June's gonna be tough for me, I am travelling for a solid week towards the end of the month..so, we'll see.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Camping... always in. Wheeling rausch... absolutely in. Wheeling rausch and camping with the JC all in the same weekend... does it get any better than that?

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i wont be wheeling rausch...but if you decide on going there i might be down for camping if i can ride shotgun...if you decide on the pines ill keep my fenders on and wheel the pines...
If we do Rausch, you can have my passenger seat. We'll leave a cigar smoke trail so others can find us.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Camping... always in. Wheeling rausch... absolutely in. Wheeling rausch and camping with the JC all in the same weekend... does it get any better than that?
Are you doing the TaTas run?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I don't know if I can... I never registered didn't realize you had to register so early.

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Get on the wait list...We did and we got the email back a few weeks later that we're both in!!!!!!!!!! :thefinger::gluging::bounce:
I'm in for Tata's too... We'll have to get together and talk some NY Rangers over some cold ones.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Will be heading to R C July 21st if anyone wants to join us .We stay at the Twin Grove KOA camp ground . It is a realy nice camp ground . Its super clean , has a small amusement park for the kids & is dog friendley. Plus they have a good restaurant & bar . Hit me up if U think U cane make it .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.