JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay folks, June 7th & 8th we are going to have a Toys for Tots mod party and meet & greet at the Hacienda de Murray.

This two day event will focus primarily on equipping one Rubicon Unlimited with a full dress front Artec truss, gussets, skids and trackbar bracket. A new Rock Krawler 3.5 X Factor lift system, front and rear Currie Antirocks, new Synergy draglink and tierod along with Synergy balljoints.

Steve will be donating $1000.00 to Toys for Tots for the work being completed. This is awesome and as always, greatly appreciated!!:bounce:

As this project is being worked on we have room for many smaller projects that people would like help with. I believe John02tj may be changing out control arms and I think he's gonna donate $200.00 for that.

There will probably be a few more things that end up happening as well hopefully.

One thing I would really like to ask from each person attending would be to donate $5-10 toward this years toy drive if you are able!:D

I will be providing the usual buns and condoments for folks to stuff and dress their meat into and would ask that volunteers bring some hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken and whatever other yummy stuff you can think of for the BBQ and the side dish tables and plenty of drinks including water. Since I will be very busy burning shit on axles I will need a few volunteers to do the grilling:koolaid:

Shop opens at 7am and we will go until a reasonable hour then pick back up on Sunday to finish what we have started.

It would be great to see some of the Sierra Vista guys show up here as well and any of the Tucson Rough Riders wanting to meet new faces. Y'all know how to get in touch with me and most know where I live by now so as always, keep addresses and phone numbers off the site please.

For those attending, please post up what you will be bringing for chow and/or drinks. Kegs are welcome but keep your fucking trailers out of the backyard...hint, hint somebody...Lmao!!

This will be a great time as usual and will benefit a great cause!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Okay folks, June 7th & 8th we are going to have a Toys for Tots mod party and meet & greet at the Hacienda de Murray.

For those attending, please post up what you will be bringing for chow and/or drinks. Kegs are welcome but keep your fucking trailers out of the backyard...hint, hint somebody...Lmao!!

This will be a great time as usual and will benefit a great cause!
WOW sounds like the kick-off even for the summer!

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Mechanic
1,068 Posts
hmm......a/c in the garage for us pussies?

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
M&M if I'm in-town and no unexpected bs some up I'd be glad to make the little drive out and finally meet you guys and help in any way that I can
Sounds great! Would be nice to finally connect up. Keep us posted.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 123 Posts