JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am close to finishing up a JSS Hemi conversion on a 2011 wrangler and it has been a adventure. I am having a issue with the fuel line. JSS supplied a 3 or 4 foot piece of fuel line with a straight and 90 degree female fittings on the ends. I read in some of the documentation that you will need the fuel line from the truck. Does the JSS fuel line go from the tank and connect to the fuel line from the engine?

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
I am close to finishing up a JSS Hemi conversion on a 2011 wrangler and it has been a adventure. I am having a issue with the fuel line. JSS supplied a 3 or 4 foot piece of fuel line with a straight and 90 degree female fittings on the ends. I read in some of the documentation that you will need the fuel line from the truck. Does the JSS fuel line go from the tank and connect to the fuel line from the engine?
I have the same kit. My kit line reaches directly to the tank fitting just behind the trans crossmember; but there is very little slack to tie it down to anything. Right now I have a special 3/8" or 1/2" cable clamp anchoring the fuel line to one of the silencer mounting studs (I also replaced the cheap plastic silencer fasteners with large fender washers and m6x1.0 nylok nuts).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts