JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of the new logo done in vector? I am proceding with T-shirts and hats and maybe a jacket who knows! I really should have stickers made first. I also had new business cards made that I will handout at the M&G on July 24th.

jp-trailsforumpost.JPG

·
Registered
396 Posts
What do you guys think of the new logo done in vector? I am proceding with T-shirts and hats and maybe a jacket who knows! I really should have stickers made first. I also had new business cards made that I will handout at the M&G on July 24th.

View attachment 9431
You going to do Vinal decals? if so i want black!

also can you get me cards for the M&G for the 18th?

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You going to do Vinal decals? if so i want black!

also can you get me cards for the M&G for the 18th?
If I get them in time! I went with a on-line printshop and the shipping seemed slow to me. I hope to have them on time for the 24th M&G if I get them sooner I will hand some out.

The repeating JP Trails then www.jptrails.com is odd to me. I think it would look better if you just did a "JP Trails.com" just mho tho. :beer:
I am open to suggestions! Thanks

·
Registered
694 Posts
Now that I look at it more closely, I agree with SDMF that you could scratch one of teh JP Trails and ditch the www too. I also think its kinda strange how the white box in the middle around Jp Trails is not as wide as the "box" above and below it... But maybe thats just because its on a black backdrop.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now that I look at it more closely, I agree with SDMF that you could scratch one of teh JP Trails and ditch the www too. I also think its kinda strange how the white box in the middle around Jp Trails is not as wide as the "box" above and below it... But maybe thats just because its on a black backdrop.
Yeah, the black background changes things a bit!

Look here

http://savagesun4x4expeditions.com/showpost.php?p=8746&postcount=11

Jason, you coming over on the 18th?
What time is the M&G?

Jason

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jas I think it is still redundant to have both. If it were me, I would ditch the middle "Jp Trails" rectangle and just leave the "jptrails.com" on the bottom.
LOL, I am probably driving the artist crazy with all my changes. For now I am leaving it and over time I am sure it will change.

Jason

·
Registered
351 Posts
View attachment 9829

Ok, I got it fixed...Better? Mind you it shows different on a black background

Jason
Jason, if you email me the original artwork file I would be happy to offer you some free graphic services from my company. I have a Graphic Artist on staff that I pay for that I can use to make some minor tweaks and send you back several proofs and some options to consider. All I need is the file in your original format. My email at work is [email protected].

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jason, if you email me the original artwork file I would be happy to offer you some free graphic services from my company. I have a Graphic Artist on staff that I pay for that I can use to make some minor tweaks and send you back several proofs and some options to consider. All I need is the file in your original format. My email at work is [email protected].
Thanks, I will send you a copy. Although any tweaks could cause me a lot of money and work that I have already spent!

Jason

·
Registered
792 Posts
x2 what's been said. I like the color for print material and stickers, not sure how it would look on hat/shirts because of the color scheme. But I love the black & white for shirts/clothing - very sweet. Also the B&W is just cool for anything.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
x2 what's been said. I like the color for print material and stickers, not sure how it would look on hat/shirts because of the color scheme. But I love the black & white for shirts/clothing - very sweet. Also the B&W is just cool for anything.
Here is the stitch of the logo on the hats, I already had one made the wrong size so I donated it to one of the members. I will order another in the right size this time.

Hat logo

1 - 20 of 27 Posts