JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here, but not to Jeeping. Has anyone read this article and want to respond to how to squeeze them in.

We have an 08 X unlimited. Being that I am from Ohio and only get offroad about 4 times per year, 2-3 times at Jamborees and 1-2 times locally I am trying to be budget minded, but not cheap.

Thoughts on topic appreciated.
:bounce:

·
Registered
836 Posts
teraflex 2.5 bb or if you don't mind the small extra price, which i'd say is very worth it, get it with coils and shocks.

or get a leveling kit and trim your flares for a really budget friendly way to fit 35's.

i've got the teraflex full 2.5" lift with their front adj lower control arms and a jks front adj trackbar and i love it.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
teraflex 2.5 bb or if you don't mind the small extra price, which i'd say is very worth it, get it with coils and shocks.

or get a leveling kit and trim your flares for a really budget friendly way to fit 35's.

i've got the teraflex full 2.5" lift with their front adj lower control arms and a jks front adj trackbar and i love it.
X2 on this advice. That is a great lift to start with. And it may be all that you ever need depending on what type of wheeling you do in the future. And the price is right. Also check Rock Krawler and Polly. They have really good lifts in this range.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know if 35's will fit on standard aluminum rims?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Yup. You just need to get some wheel spacers. Go with a name brand, not one of the many knock-offs out there. SpiderTrax makes a hub-centric spacer out of 6061 billet aluminun. It is the gold star that everyone else tries to imitate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts