JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sittin in the Cleveland airport now waiting to head home after going to Josh and Sarah's wedding over in Westlake. Not that any of you other fuckers give a shit but it was a great time and his family is just amazing. They had a harem of hookers and lots of blow for the Tucson jeep crew members that attended, oh wait, they were all for me. Thanks!!!! I'll be awake for days now and sore as shit but it was totally worth it! They put on a pretty awesome spread. I took a few pics that suck but you get the idea.

Also went over to Cedar Point amusement park and hit some of the roller coasters in the morning too cause how can you be so close to that kinda shit and not fucking do it. Only part that sucked was having the Top Fuel Dragster ride break down just as I was in the front seat ready to head down the track at 120 mph and straight up 415'...fuckers. I was so looking forward to that ride so I'll be pissed for a long time about that and will have to come back again to experience it.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Looks like someone was trying to head for the door in that second picture.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like someone was trying to head for the door in that second picture.
Yeah, the back door. That was seconds before he started grinding her from behind for a second. The hip crowd clapped and cheered them on, the older crowd sorta just watched in bewilderment... Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Vendor
2,503 Posts
Thank you jim ! And thank you again for comming Murray I was glad you were able to meet the family and had a good time! I know my mom and dad were really happy you were able to make it even though we made fun of my dad's chromed out 70th anv jeep lol !! Oh ya we grinding it hard any more of that and I would of started building a huge tent in my pants !

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Congratulations, she is way too pretty for you, Josh :D ! So, did Murray bring peanut butter for the "after honeymoon" event? :thefinger:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations, she is way too pretty for you, Josh :D ! So, did Murray bring peanut butter for the "after honeymoon" event? :thefinger:
Fucking TSA took it straight away and then refused to use it during my requested cavity search....bastards:mad:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fuckers.

Sent with half a chub goin...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts