JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back have lots of pics to go through. It was a great trip thanks to sandman45 for inviting us:beer:. j-sack and I went up last night and met up with sandman45 and did some night wheeling. We did some more exploring today befor the bad weather came in. Anyway here are som pics enjoy:D.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Had a great time david and tony... i"ll post up more pics in a lil bit

·
Registered
321 Posts
Looks like you had a great time.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Nice flex pics!

But that looks like LV. Where did you guys go exactly? I see some of Bullfrog- did you camp near there? Run the trail? Any others? Why do I have so many questions? Did you guys spoon because it was really cold?

Thanks for the pics!:beer:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Looks like a great trip! I'd love to get down there wheeling sometime. The snow is still coming down up here today, so I won't be doing any rock crawling for a while. It's pics like this that help tide me over. The snow is a blast too though!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice flex pics!

But that looks like LV. Where did you guys go exactly? I see some of Bullfrog- did you camp near there? Run the trail? Any others? Why do I have so many questions? Did you guys spoon because it was really cold?

We were off of camp rock rd, its more of a ohv spot. Its not a real trail but it has 100's of *****en obstacles all over the place. No we didnt spoon, but it was F-ing cold. I had to sleep in my jeep because I forgot a sleepingbag so with the heater on it wasnt so bad.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice flex pics!

Ok so I was told that we were near bullfrog I didnt realize we were so close where is it exactly?

·
Registered
97 Posts
A few more Pics

·
Registered
97 Posts
Oh and my new license plate mod... gotta love them zip ties

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.