JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I missed out on last sundays trip up to Big Bear, Thought I would hit John Bull this weekend (saturday 11/15 or sunday 11/16 ? ) Anyone interested . I have both days open. Also I have lived in local mountains for years and have never been up Gold Mnt. Trail. If someone could give an idea of where it is ( landmarks ?? ) If you want to join us e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i cant miss it now. I will try it this weekend , want to come along.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont care for the snow as much as you guys. I live up in it , work in it, plow it. Dont get my wrong, I love the snow. Just not as much as you. The desert is more my style in the winter. When the snow is melting its alot of fun. MUD !! If you guys let me know when you want to play in the snow, I will join you. Better yet I will keep everybody up to date on the weather up here. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,986 Posts
I dont care for the snow as much as you guys. I live up in it , work in it, plow it. Dont get my wrong, I love the snow. Just not as much as you. The desert is more my style in the winter. When the snow is melting its alot of fun. MUD !! If you guys let me know when you want to play in the snow, I will join you. Better yet I will keep everybody up to date on the weather up here. ;)

MM- we had a place in AH until July (up in the Villas) and we had ALOT of snow this last winter! I hate shoveling snow. You can keep it! But it is fun to Jeep in! I had 37s on the JK all chained up.

I am not sure about this weekend for me, but you are welcome on our runs anytime-- keep an eye out for them!

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I decided that sunday 11/16 is the day for a run up in Big Bear. All are welcome to join. Meet at Fawnskin Fire house 9:30am . If there are any takers please let me know so I know who to wait for. Planing to hit Gold Mountain and John Bull.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.