1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
That's cool. I have the Stealthbox for the 4 door and I'm going to mount my 10# (it's really 30#+ when you get it ready to go) to the top of it. I don't know about this one, but mine is heavy duty.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
The enclosure is really sturdy, but i wouldn't be throwing anything heavy on that deck cover.

·
Registered
303 Posts
anyone know if that little spot in the blowout picture is a spot for an amp to be hidden?

And how sturdy is this box?
If it is anything like my aformentioned stealthbox in my ram ... it is STILL used as a seat :smokin: And is built like a brick .. PoopCasa

looking at the pic... no, thats where the sound and air travels out of the box...
Yes it IS a mounting spot and Bass is OMNI-Directional No need for a special port in this box being a sealed unit.
From the website:
"This low-profile Stealthbox® system sits inconspicuously on the cargo-area floor and features a rigid, carpet-covered, removable panel that conceals a powerful 10-inch subwoofer driver and a secure mounting place for a JL Audio amplifier"

·
Registered
73 Posts
Don't mean to thread jack.

Has anyone done a custom version of this stealthbox?

It is either make a custom version for my 2dr or mount an enclosed sub to the tailgate.

Anyone done the tailgate thing?

What about theft when top is off?

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
I have one... it sounds great for one 10" woofer, it's loaded to fire forward. Jl HD900/5 fits perfectly in the space provided... but, it will take a slightly larger amp too. The top is very sturdy... I kept tool box on it with no sag or bowing.

I took this out of my jeep, because I'm getting ready to sell it. I'm thinking of selling the stealthbox.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.