JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of these have been listed before, but here they go again because they need to be gone!

Rear AEV 3.5" coil springs...FREE These would be a set of the springs on the right. The ones that came with my kit were a little stiff and apparently a little short. They do the job, but I had them replaced by AEV with the set on the left. They are in great shape.

front Daystar 1.75" coil spacers in great shape...$50 ROLL BAR MOUNTS AND HANDLES SOLD

ALSO...

Parting out a 2008 OEM 4dr soft top, USED. Black. The rear window is in decent shape, the side curtains are near perfect (all tinted) $100+shipping. Door surrounds are good, door surround bolts (Surrounds SOLD), frame ($100 no shipping) and tailgate bar mounts are good. Rear tailgate bar is in decent shape ($50), roofskin itself is well used, but still does it's job (Free). No tears or holes anywhere... Great for replacement parts...you know you need them!

I get instant notification with PMs so do that since I dont check the posts here daily.

Thanks.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, soft top windows, frame, tailgate bar, roll bar soft top brackets, and coil spacers still available...coil springs too! :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
You know if the windows will work on a 2 door if so I'll take em

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sold the door surrounds. Everything else is still present. The only thing broken is that the top itself has a broken tooth on the upper corner of the rear window. I circumvented this by just rolling the window up instead of taking it out when I put the top up and down.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are different,not as long as 2dr windows.
What he said.

Sorry, missed your post. Back window is good though. Should fit no problem.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so what would you want for the rest of the top??
$175 picked up. I dont really want to ship it. You woiuld get the skin, tailgate bar, brackets, tailgate bar brackets, frame and all three windows. The only thing missing would be the door surrounds.
:beer:

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
well dont hold it for me, need to see if i can find some used surrounds, id be paying over $220 for the surrounds from quadratec.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts