JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if a Hard Top off a 2014 JKU will fit on a 2007 JKU? I have an opportunity to buy a hard top and am wondering if it will work. Thanks for your quick responses... Want to make sure I can jump on this opportunity.

·
Registered
59 Posts
It should work. There may be one loop at the front that doesn't line up with center lock, which could be moved , worst case. If you get a good enough deal.

·
Registered
645 Posts
07-10 and 11-16 are actually different however, they can fit. I sold my 07 hard top to a guy with a 2012 and we made it work with some new gaskets. So yes, they will fit with some adaptation and moving a couple mounts.

·
Registered
399 Posts
As others have said, the '14 will fit. I have a '13 on my '07. There are a couple of locating pins on the top that you need to drill hole in your rail for, and if you want to use the center latch you will need to move the tie-down loop on the windshield.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
As others have said, the '14 will fit. I have a '13 on my '07. There are a couple of locating pins on the top that you need to drill hole in your rail for, and if you want to use the center latch you will need to move the tie-down loop on the windshield.
I bought a newer model hardtop for my 07 and simply cut the two rear locating pins off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts