1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
I hope you're racing to the next gas station. You're almost on E. :suicide:

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
Poor squirrel probably had a damned heart attack after that, seriously you are one mean squirrel hating bastard aren't you?

This thread would probably go better in chit chat.

Sent from my chocolate starfish at the speed of smell

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Where was that? Sure looks like somewhere around here and about the same speed too lol.

This thread would probably go better in chit chat.
Why? He's discussing the JK generally quickly :dunno:

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
Why? He's discussing the JK generally quickly :dunno:
True, maybe it's me, I don't see this as any different than say, the "burn out" thread. Sure it's about a squirrel hating, squaids carrying, rodentphile....but outside his squirrel abuse and failure to follow the speed limit (I am NOT judging you on that, we all sin) what's the value/point?

Then again I am no mod, so carry on!

Sent from my chocolate starfish at the speed of smell

·
Registered
367 Posts
Glad to see she can go fast, but don't like the idea of you driving 120-130 at top speed in a not-so-agile/stable Jeep while distracted and videotaping your speedo.

Would've been safer to have a passenger video it from the side.

Cool to see how fast she can go at stock.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Glad to see she can go fast, but don't like the idea of you driving 120-130 at top speed in a not-so-agile/stable Jeep while distracted and videotaping your speedo.

Would've been safer to have a passenger video it from the side.

Cool to see how fast she can go at stock.
Actually the stock Goodyear Wranglers stick pretty well on the road. They perform a hell of alot better than the stock Bridgestone Duelers that came with the 07' JK. I wouldn't try any high speed racing at Laguna Seca but for a Jeep it's pretty agile.

It was very easy to hold my cell while I drove. Of course you're not going to get the smoothest ride in a Wrangler.

·
Registered
511 Posts
ECO OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see the top speed of an earlier model with the 3.8 and then maybe someone can post up the top speed of a 6.1 hemi

·
Registered
136 Posts
That's how I drive around my neighborhood when the kids are walking home from school.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Funny. :)

I was already on E before I started. Notice how I was still getting 18 mpg at 120-130mph on a FLAT surface. :bounce:
By the speedo, it's more like 110-115 mph. But DAMN ... she's WAY faster than a 3.8'ed JK.

ECO OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see the top speed of an earlier model with the 3.8 and then maybe someone can post up the top speed of a 6.1 hemi
I pushed my 3.8'ed Rubicon up to 90mph. She couldn't take more. I always wondered why my canadian JK have a 125 mph speedo.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Gives a new meaning to "crawler". Cuz if you wreck at that speed you'll be lucky if you can still crawl.

While I've done some foolish things in vehicles myself....why do that during the day with all the cars on the road. Endanger yourself, fine, but leave others out of it.

Sent via Telegraph.

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.