JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Nice video, and what a nice place they have!!!!!!:beer: Thanks.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
JKOTV lives?

Nice vid. :beer:

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
cool! :D I just bought a third of their synergy system! :grinpimp: Now I just need their control arms, springs, and shocks! :D

·
Registered
752 Posts
Sure was a fun trip down there and I could'nt be happier with the Synergy Stage II. Aside from the excellent parts the people of Poly/Synergy seal the deal. Keep in mind I am usually the Camera/Sound guy for Pirate4x4.com so I am not a super host like Camo!

Kevin

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Sure was a fun trip down there and I could'nt be happier with the Synergy Stage II. Aside from the excellent parts the people of Poly/Synergy make the feel like friends. Keep in mind I am usually the Camera/Sound guy for Pirate4x4.com so I am not a super host like Camo!

Kevin
You did just fine. Nice job. :beer:

Word to the wise: If you don't like cops, keep it to yourself. :thefinger:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Keep in mind I am usually the Camera/Sound guy for Pirate4x4.com so I am not a super host like Camo!

Kevin
You Rock'd it. Communicated great,brought out key points at key times. Unlike previous host with out of left field stuff.
:beer::beer:

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Great video. I was wondering though... Those guys didn't have horns or hooves or eat children the way Eddie described them! They seemed downright pleasant and even stopped for sandwiches.

All kidding aside, lift looks great. I would like to see a video like that again, chapter by chapter, including all the stuff that was edited out, like bleeding the brake lines and centering the steering wheel.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Man it's great seeing another JKOTV video. I like watching the Pirate 4x4 shoes, but the JKO shows pertain to me a hell of a lot more. Great episode and let's see more. Synergy looks like they put out a great product.
:beer:
X2, great vid:beer:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts